Here are the guidelines for the PLM Admission Test to be administered online on Friday, May 7, 2021, from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Please refer to this link for the specific Zoom room assignments:
Applicants are advised to enter the Zoom room before 8:00 a.m. and immediately change his/her username following this format: Last Name, First Name, and Middle Name, and applicant Number (Ex: DELA CRUZ, JUAN G_2021000001).
Detailed instructions will be provided prior to distributing the exam questions. Answers must be submitted by 11:00 a.m.
- Ensure that you have already downloaded the Zoom App.
- Answers may be computerized or handwritten.
- If using a computer, you will use a Word document to write your answers.
- If handwritten, be ready with clean sheets of intermediate or bond paper and black or blue ballpoint pen.
- You may use a laptop, desktop computer, tablet, or any smart gadget.
- Do not open any other tabs or windows apart from what is required while taking the test as this may affect your connectivity.
- Dress appropriately.
- Turn on your device camera but mute your microphone. Do not turn off your video or unmute your microphone at any time during the exam.
- Please attend to your personal necessities before the start of the exam.
- Listen carefully to the instructions of the exam proctor. Use the Zoom chat box for questions or clarifications.
Click the next button to read the pre-test reminders: