Those who would like to study at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila must apply for the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila Admission Test (PLMAT).
For Academic Year (AY) 2023-2024, in lieu of PLMAT, applicants will be evaluated using the 𝗣𝗟𝗠 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴.
Who may apply? Anyone who meets any of the following may apply for PLMAT:
- Grade 12 students during application period with Grade 11 GWA of 85 or better.
- A senior high school graduate with Grade 11 GWA of 85 or better without college or university units
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) completers and Accreditation & Equivalency (A&E) passers (high school level) withour college or university units
We also accept applicants who are not residents of Manila.
What are the requirements? Anyone who meets any of the following may apply for PLMAT:
- Philippine Statistics Authority birth certificate
- Certified True Copy of Form 138 (Grade 11) with general weighted average (GWA). Included Certification of GWA, if necessary.
- For Alternative LEarning System(ALS) completers and Accreditation & Equivalency (A&E) Passers: Certificate of Completion
- For Manila Residents only - Voter's Certification of PArent and Proof of Residency for a least five (5) years.
Note: To upload multiple documents at the online application form, please press CTRL while selecting the files. Alternatively, you may also merge the documents into one PDF file.
How will the successful candidates be selected? For AY 2023-2024, applicants will be evaluated using the PLM Admission Ranking―which considers PLMAT score, senior high school academic performance, socioeconomic and geographic factors among others―to determine the successful applicants.
Application for undergraduate admissions for Academic Year 2023-2024
Where to apply: bit.ly/PLMAT2023 (Note: All applications must be submitted online.)
For more information, you may contact the Admissions Office:
Phone: (+63 2) 8643-2557 or 8643-2574