The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) College of Medicine is a professional school committed to excellence in community-oriented medical education, training, research, and service. It has consistently achieved a passing rate of 95 to 100% on the Physician Licensure Exam in recent years. In 2022, the Professional Regulation Commission named the PLM College of Medicine as the second-best performing institution in the licensure examination for that year.
The PLM College of Medicine accepts applicants for its degree program in Doctor of Medicine on an annual basis. For AY 2024-2025, the application and submissions of requirements is on November 13, 2023 - February 29, 2024. The College Committee on Admissions will select the highest-ranking applicants based on the admissions criteria.
Who may apply?
Anyone who meets the following qualifications and possesses the desire to serve may apply:
- A natural-born Filipino citizen;
- Complied with all academic preparations;
- With NMAT score of 45 or higher taken within 2 years prior to application deadline;
- No record of dropping from any medical school;
- No record of denied admission in PLM College of Medicine;
- No record of conviction of crime involving moral turpitude; and
- Must have no failing grade in any subject.
Lateral entrees from other medical schools will not be entertained.
Successful applicants are expected to perform excellently and hurdle the rigors in their studies at PLM.
For more info, you may contact the College of Medicine:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org