Competency: Knowledgeable in Excel, drafting of CSW (Completed Staff Work), and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) implementation
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Please submit the following documents to HRDO not later than October 29, 2021:
- Letter of application with signature (indicate position title, item number, college/unit, and certifying that all attached documents are true and correct)
- Three copies of fully accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) with signature and recent photo taken within the last six (6) months and fully accomplished Work Experience Sheet with signature. Any misrepresentation made in the PDS and the Work Experience Sheet shall cause the filing of administrative/criminal case/s against the person concerned.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating
- For applicants employed in the government service, the two (2) most recent performance ratings;
- For applicants working in private companies and/or classified as Job Orders/Contract of Service, submission of two (2) rating periods is encouraged.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/board rating/valid license (if applicable);
- Photocopy of school credentials
- TOR and diploma for positions requiring graduate studies, bachelor's degree or two-year studies in college/vocational/trade course;
- High school/elementary school diploma or certificate from Department of Education, etc. for positions requiring completed basic education
- Photocopy of relevant training/seminar certificates; and
- Photocopy of previous and current employment certificates with duties and responsibilities, if applicable.
Please take note of the following:
- Applicants must submit a separate set of application if applying for more than one job vacancy.
- All documents submitted shall be considered as property of HRDO and has the prerogative to make any actions that are deemed appropriate.
- Application with incomplete documents shall not be considered in the list of qualified applicants.
- In view of the pandemic, all applicants are required to merge all their application documents in a single file and send it in PDF format to email@example.com or to send hard copy of the documents to the person below or or may drop them in HRDO box at the lobby of the University.
Ms. Cristina I. Mayoyo
Recruitment, Selection and Placement, HRDO
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Gen. Luna St. cor. Muralla St. Intramuros, Manila
PLM does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race , color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.