The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) Business School needs full-time and part-time faculty members with expertise in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Tourism Management
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position they are applying for, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25 February 2022, with the following attachments:
- Letter of intent
- Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (form may be downloaded from here: https://bit.ly/GetPDSForm)
- Transcript of Records
- PRC license and board rating
- List of trainings and seminars attended
- Certificate/s of employment
- Other supporting documents
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Ms. Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at tel. no. 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.