The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) Business School needs full-time and part-time faculty members with expertise in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Tourism Management
Interested applicants should submit their application, indicating the position they are applying for, via email to email@example.com not later than December 15, 2021, with the following attachments:
- Letter of intent
- Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (form may be downloaded from here: https://bit.ly/GetPDSForm)
- Transcript of Records
- PRC license and board rating
- List of trainings and seminars attended
- Certificate/s of employment
- Other supporting documents
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at (02) 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.