The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) College of Engineering & Technology needs part-time faculty members with expertise in the following areas/subjects:
- Momentum Transfer (lec. and lab.)
- Computer-Aided Drafting, Construction Materials and Testing (lec.), Construction Methods and Project Management, Differential Equations, Geology for Civil Engineers
- Electromagnetics, Seminars and Field Trip, Electrical Circuits 2 (lab), Electrical Apparatus and Devices
- Workshop and Material Science
- Networking, Living in the IT Era, Human Computer Interaction, Operating System, System Integrative Programming, Integrative Programming Technologies, Programming
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position they are applying for, via email to email@example.com not later than 15 February 2022, with the following attachments:
- Letter of intent
- Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (form may be downloaded from here: https://bit.ly/GetPDSForm)
- Transcript of Records
- PRC license and board rating
- List of trainings and seminars attended
- Certificate/s of employment
- Other supporting documents
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at (02) 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.