The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) College of Humanities, Arts and Social Science needs (6) Six Part-time faculty members with the following qualifications:
- At least Master’s degree holder with the specialization in Literature and Languages either in English and Filipino; in lieu of master’s degree program, at least in Thesis writing stage in master's degree program or completed Comprehensive Examination stage;
- With minimum two (2) years teaching experience;
- With good standing (i.e., Student Faculty Evaluation, compliant with college/university requirements);
SUBJECTS TO TEACH: Interdisiplinaryong Pagbasa at Pagsulat Tungo sa Mabisang Pagpapahayag; Komunikasyon sa Interdisiplinaryong Pagdulog sa Filipino; Purposive Communication; Philippine Pop Culture; Great Books; and Reading Visual Art
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position they are applying for, via email to email@example.com or you may send the hard copy of your application documents to Ms. Antonette J. Gonzales, HRD Office, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Intramuros, Manila not later than 12 September 2022 :
- Letter of intent
- Notarized Personal Data Sheet (form may be downloaded from here: https://bit.ly/GetPDSForm)
- Transcript of Records
- PRC License and Board rating
- List of trainings and seminars attended
- Certificate/s of employment
- Other supporting documents
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Ms. Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at tel. no. 8643-2552.
PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.