The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) Physical Facilities Management Office needs One 1 Air-Conditioning Technician I under Contract of Service(COS):
Education : High School Graduate or Completion of relevant vocational/trade course
Experience : None required
Duties and responsibilities:
- Has knowledge in conventional and inverter air conditioners
- Can perform repairs, trouble shooting, installation of aircon, and preventive maintenance (cleaning of filters, compressors, evaporators, condenser, humidifier, and other mechanical parts)
- Can perform corrective maintenance
Interested applicants may email their letter of intent, fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (download at bit.ly/GetPDSForm), and supporting credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15 May 2023 or send hardcopy of the documents to:
- Ms. Cristina I. Mayoyo
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement, HRDO
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Gen. Luna Cor Muralla Streets, Intramuros, Manila
- or may drop them in the HRDO box at the lobby of the University
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at (02) 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.