The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) College of Law needs Administrative Assistant I under Contract of Service(COS):
Administrative Assistant I
Employment Status: Contract of Service
Monthly Salary: Php 17,899.00
Education : High School Graduate
Experience : None required
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
2. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
3. Manage communication including emails and phone calls
4. Answer phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
5. Schedule appointments, meetings and reservations as needed
6. Receive deliveries; sort and distribute outgoing documents
7. Maintain and order office supplies
8. Perform other related functions relative to the mandate of the College of Law
Interested applicants may email their letter of intent, fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (download at bit.ly/GetPDSForm), and supporting credentials to email@example.com not later than 24 May 2023 or send hardcopy of the documents to:
- Ms. Cristina I. Mayoyo
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement, HRDO
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Gen. Luna Cor Muralla Streets, Intramuros, Manila
- or may drop them in the HRDO box at the lobby of the University
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at (02) 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.