The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) University Security Office (USO) needs ten (10) Security Guard I under Contract of Service.
Ten (10) Security Guard I
- Monthly Salary Php14,125.00
- Physically Fit
- At least 1st year College
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience
- Must possess Security License issued by SOSIA
- Opening and Closing Report of the Security Training
- Updated Drug Test
- Updated Neuropsychological Test
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure safety and security of the University campus and OM academic building.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Investigate and take appropriate action in case of accidents, incidents of trespassing, suspicious activities and in case of fire.
- Implement health and safety protocols within the university.
- Prepare routine, standardized reports.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor and the University President.
Interested applicants may email their letter of intent, fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (download at bit.ly/GetPDSForm), and supporting credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 6 June 2023 or send hardcopy of the documents to:
Ms. Cristina I. Mayoyo
Recruitment, Selection and Placement,
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Gen. Luna cor. Muralla Streets Intramuros, Manila
or may drop them in HRDO box at the lobby of the University.
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at tel. no. 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor