The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) College of Humanities, Arts and Social Science needs (4) four part-time faculty members with the following qualifications:
- At least a master’s degree in communication or allied fields (public relations, development communication, communication research, etc.)
- Holders of master’s degree in social sciences or humanities, with at least five (5) years of teaching experience
- (5) years of teaching experience
- In lieu of master’s degree program, demonstrably distinguished media and relevant industry practice characterized by any of the following:
- Minimum five (5) years active practice in communication and media
- Must have an outstanding track record (i.e. awards received), or
- Must have held at least managerial position
SUBJECTS TO TEACH: Integrated Marketing Communication; Multimedia Performance; Theater; Creative Writing; Communication Research; Multimedia Storytelling; Digital Imaging; Risk, Disaster, and Humanitarian Communication; Media Operations and Management; and Corporate Communication.
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position they are applying for, via email to email@example.com or you may send the hard copy of your application documents to Ms. Antonette J. Gonzales, HRD Office, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Intramuros, Manila not later than 12 September 2022 :
- Letter of intent
- Notarized Personal Data Sheet (form may be downloaded from here: https://bit.ly/GetPDSForm)
- Transcript of Records
- PRC License and Board rating
- List of trainings and seminars attended
- Certificate/s of employment
- Other supporting documents
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales or Ms. Belinda Marquez of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at tel. no. 8643-2552.
PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.