Duties and responsibilities:
- Help develop systems software for the university;
- Provide technical support;
- Be responsible for the development and enhancement of computer programs and information systems;
- Conduct research on new information systems by using appropriate technology or systems;
- Assist offices/units of the university in generating required data and information; and
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned by the Vice President for Information and Communications.
Interested applicants may email their letter of intent, fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (download at bit.ly/GetPDSForm), and supporting credentials to email@example.com not later than 12 January 2022 or send hardcopy of the documents to:
Cristina I. Mayoyo
Recruitment, Selection and Placement,
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Gen. Luna Cor Muralla streets Intramuros Manila
Or you may drop them in HRDO box at the lobby of the University.
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Nettie Gonzales of the Recruitment, Selection and Placement Section of the PLM Human Resource Development Office at tel. no. 8643-2552.
The PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.