Competency: preferably with doctorate degree; with at least 5 years teaching experience; and of good moral character
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than December 11, 2023.
- Fully accomplished Notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
- Letter of Application (indicate position title, item#, place of assignment, and certify that all attached documents are true and correct);
- Fully accomplished Work Experience Sheet (WES) with signature (if applicable); which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph:
- Photocopy of school credentials (Diploma and Transcript of Records); for position requiring Graduate Studies, Diploma;
- Photocopy of relevant trainings seminars/certificates
- Photocopy of previous and current employment certificate with duties and responsibilities (if applicable)
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CRISTINA I. MAYOYO
HRM Officer IV
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Gen. Luna St. cor. Muralla St. Intramuros, Manila
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND ENTERTAINED. ONLY DOCUMENTS RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE SHALL BE USED AS BASIS FOR EVALUATION.
PLM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.